Acle maintain challenge at top of Anglian Combination
Acle United kept up their 100pc record in the Premier Division so far this season by thumping Dersingham Rovers 4-1.
A Scott hit a consolation for the home side but goals from J Foreman, R Hobbs, P Hobbs and A Hipperson made it three wins out of three for Acle.
It wasn't enough to see them go top of the league though as Cromer Town's 1-0 win over Wroxham Reserves kept them top of the pile –B Furlong on target for the Crabs.
C Benningfield's hat-trick helped Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves to a 4-0 win over Sheringham – L Flower completed the rout.
B Morgan also hit a treble to send Blofield United up to fourth in the table after a 4-0 win at Loddon United. Cisco was also on target for United.
Reepham Town edged a five-goal thriller against North Walsham Town with Mooney bagging himself a brace in the process. Drake was also on target for Town while Skipper and Terry replied for North Walsham.
Wymondham Town and Beccles Town fought out a 2-2 draw – K Webb and J McLoy on target for Wymondham whilst T Roberts and Andrew Cave-Brown replied for Beccles. Mattishall were held to a 3-3 draw at home to St Andrews.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
In Division One Corton maintained their perfect start to the season with a 5-1 win against Brandon Town.