Spectacular fireworks lift off summer nights in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
The summer nights will be lit up with a spectacular fireworks display on Great Yarmouth seafront every Wednesday for six weeks.
Starting next week, ummer Wednesdays mean seafront attractions stay open until 10pm, so visitors can play crazy golf in the moonlight, wander round the illuminated Merrivale Model Village, enjoy thrills at the Pleasure Beach, or listen to free live music at the Sea Life Centre Gardens from 8pm, before watching the fireworks.
The live music dates are:
July 23: Solo, Emily Creed, band The Collective
July 30: Solo Joanna Power, band: Midlife Crisis
You may also want to watch:
August 6: Solo Annika Rands, band Ignite
August 13: Solo Chelsea Francis, band Claire Barker Band
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
August 20: Solo Tamsin Palmer, band Captain Scarlet
August 27: Solo Gemma B, band Joe Ringer Band
For more details, contact Great Yarmouth Tourist Information Centre on 01493 846346, www.great-yarmouth.co.uk.