Spectacular fireworks lift off summer nights in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
The summer nights will be lit up with a spectacular fireworks display on Great Yarmouth seafront every Wednesday for six weeks.
Starting next week, ummer Wednesdays mean seafront attractions stay open until 10pm, so visitors can play crazy golf in the moonlight, wander round the illuminated Merrivale Model Village, enjoy thrills at the Pleasure Beach, or listen to free live music at the Sea Life Centre Gardens from 8pm, before watching the fireworks.
The live music dates are:
July 23: Solo, Emily Creed, band The Collective
July 30: Solo Joanna Power, band: Midlife Crisis
You may also want to watch:
August 6: Solo Annika Rands, band Ignite
August 13: Solo Chelsea Francis, band Claire Barker Band
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police
August 20: Solo Tamsin Palmer, band Captain Scarlet
August 27: Solo Gemma B, band Joe Ringer Band
For more details, contact Great Yarmouth Tourist Information Centre on 01493 846346, www.great-yarmouth.co.uk.