Special community day at Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Lowestoft Town FC is set to stage a special Community Day this weekend.
The Trawler Boys have said that for every paying child at Saturday's match against Enfield Town, one adult will get into the ground for free.
The usual adult admission price for a league match is £11 but a children's ticket costs just £2.
A spokesman for the club said: 'We want to give something back to the community which we have been a proud member of for over 125 years.'
Community manager Josh Miller said: 'I hope to see lots of young people in attendance for the Community Day.
You may also want to watch:
'I am sure for many attending, it will be the first time they have attended a Lowestoft Town FC match and I hope they really enjoy themselves and come back again.'
He added: 'It's really important to engage with all members within our community.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
The match at Amber Dew Events Stadium will kick-off at 3pm.