Special community day at Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Lowestoft Town FC is set to stage a special Community Day this weekend.
The Trawler Boys have said that for every paying child at Saturday's match against Enfield Town, one adult will get into the ground for free.
The usual adult admission price for a league match is £11 but a children's ticket costs just £2.
A spokesman for the club said: 'We want to give something back to the community which we have been a proud member of for over 125 years.'
Community manager Josh Miller said: 'I hope to see lots of young people in attendance for the Community Day.
You may also want to watch:
'I am sure for many attending, it will be the first time they have attended a Lowestoft Town FC match and I hope they really enjoy themselves and come back again.'
He added: 'It's really important to engage with all members within our community.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
The match at Amber Dew Events Stadium will kick-off at 3pm.