Soup kitchen volunteers to hold rummage sale in Caister to raise vital funds
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A group which runs a soup kitchen to help the homeless is holding a rummage sale to raise vital funds.
Tribal Trust is a group of volunteers who are on hand to help rough sleepers in Great Yarmouth town centre.
The group operate out of a converted mini bus and operate from the Market Place on Friday evenings, with plans to expand their operation in the future.
The 'mammoth' rummage sale is being held at The Centurion pub, in Ormesby Road, Caister on Saturday (February 18) from noon until 4pm.
There will be new and pre-loved items on sale, crafts and a tombola.
You may also want to watch:
They are already in talks with other charity groups in the area to collaborate their efforts and have some local shops on board to donate food.
The trust is looking for volunteers, donations and funding.
To find out more about the group and their volunteering go to: www.facebook.com/TblTrust
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church