Soup kitchen volunteers to hold rummage sale in Caister to raise vital funds
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A group which runs a soup kitchen to help the homeless is holding a rummage sale to raise vital funds.
Tribal Trust is a group of volunteers who are on hand to help rough sleepers in Great Yarmouth town centre.
The group operate out of a converted mini bus and operate from the Market Place on Friday evenings, with plans to expand their operation in the future.
The 'mammoth' rummage sale is being held at The Centurion pub, in Ormesby Road, Caister on Saturday (February 18) from noon until 4pm.
There will be new and pre-loved items on sale, crafts and a tombola.
You may also want to watch:
They are already in talks with other charity groups in the area to collaborate their efforts and have some local shops on board to donate food.
The trust is looking for volunteers, donations and funding.
To find out more about the group and their volunteering go to: www.facebook.com/TblTrust
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof