Six things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are some of the activities taking place in Norfolk on Saturday and Sunday
Saturday 23 April
• Norwich does Vintage Fair, The Forum, 10am – 4.30pm, free entry
A free vintage fair will be taking place at The Forum this Saturday where you will be able to sample an interesting array of stalls containing items dating from the 1920s up to the 80s, while also enjoying some great live music.
• Wild about the Wensum, Pensthorpe Natural Park, 10am – 5pm, £2
You may also want to watch:
Now in its 10th year, Wild about the Wensum is a fun filled family day out hosted by the Pensthorpe Conservation Trust at Pensthorpe Natural Park. Various activities will be taking place throughout the day, all focused around the subject of conservation in the Wensum Valley. Admission is £2 per person and the price includes entry into the Park.
• The East Anglian Game and Country Fair, Norfolk Showground, 8am – 6pm, Adult £13, Children (5-16 Yrs) £5
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
The East Anglian Game and Country Fair is a two day event held annually at the Norfolk Showground offering plenty for the whole family, including activities and attractions such as clay shooting, dog shows, archery, shopping and fly fishing. There will also be live music and a BBQ night in the bar on central avenue from 6.30pm on Saturday evening.
Sunday 24 April
• King's Lynn Phoenix Youth Project Car boot sale, House on The Green, 10am, free entry
On Sunday a carboot sale is being held in King's Lynn to raise much needed funds for King's Lynn Phoenix Youth Project. Sellers can set up from 8.30am and the cost to sell is £6 per car and £8 per van/trailer. General entry to the sale is free.
• Strictly Gershwin at Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier, 3pm, £12-£14
Seven piece vintage dance band, The New Foxtrot Serenaders, return to the Pavilion Theatre this weekend with Strictly Gershwin for an evening filled with the most popular melodies of George and Ira Gershwin, such as 'I got Rhythm' and 'A Foggy Day'.
• Lowestoft Rotary – Variety at it's best! Gorleston Pavilion Theatre, 7.30pm, £12-£15
The Lowestoft Rotary's variety show promises to be a terrific night out in aid of a very good cause. Acts for the evening currently include ABBA Babes, Shani Cantor and Mark Briggs and all proceeds from the night will be going to the Rotary Club of Lowestoft.
• Are you holding an event in Norfolk? Why not submit it to our website.