Simple meditation classes in Norwich, Attleborough, Aylsham, Dereham and Swaffham
- Credit: Kelsang Rinzing
Simple, weekly drop-in meditation classes begin in Norwich, Attleborough, Aylsham, Dereham and Swaffham this month.
Evening sessions, led by resident teacher Kelsang Yankyi, will take place at the Amoghasiddhi Kadampa Buddhist Centre and Oasis World Peace Café in Queens Square, Attleborough, on Thursdays, 7.30pm to 9pm, from January 28 to March 28. Price £5 per session.
They will also take place at Mangreen Hall, Mangreen, Norwich, on Wednesdays, from January 30 to March 6 (but on February 27 there will instead be a free talk at the Curve auditorium at the Forum).
Evening sessions, led by Sam Barnes, will take place at Swaffham Community Centre, The Campingland, on Tuesdays, from January 29 to March 26.
Lunchtime sessions, led by Pam Chaplin, will take place in Attleborough on Fridays, 12.30pm to 1.30pm, from February 1 to March 29. Price £4.
You may also want to watch:
They will also take place at the Quaker Meeting House, Peggs Yard, Aylsham, on Thursdays, from January 31 to March 28, and at Dereham Memorial Hall on Tuesdays, January 29 to March 26, and in Swaffham on Wednesdays, January 30 to March 27.
Drop-in classes are open to everyone and include step-by-step guided meditations, talks and informal discussions. Each class is self-contained with two guided meditations, simple instructions on how to meditate and a chance to discuss and ask questions, all in the comfort of a chair.
- 1 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 2 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 6 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 9 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
Join at any time, no need to book or reserve a place.
For further information, call the centre on 01953 451937, visit www.amoghasiddhi.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org