Share your Norfolk or Suffolk wedding with us
Tell us what you loved - and what you didn't - about your big day
Rustic and rural or contemporary city chic?
If you've had your wedding and are happy to share your style with our readers, why not have it featured on our website and in our newsletter?
We'd love to hear from you if you had the perfect day. Or if you didn't, can you share the lessons learnt with brides to be?
Maybe you married in a church and celebrated in a marquee in the garden, maybe you chose a stately home, beautiful restored barn, favourite hotel or historic manor house.
You may also want to watch:
Did you have best friends as bridesmaids, daughters or young nieces? Was your wedding a do-it-yourself delight with friends making cakes and decorations, or perhaps a wedding planner took away all the pre wedding stress for you.
Was a professional make up and hairdresser with you on the day, were the caterers fantastic or do you wish you'd listened and had not supplied quite so much free alcohol?
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
We'd love to share your pictures and stories with other happy couples and bride and grooms to be.
Please get in touch with Norfolk and Suffolk Bride editor Jo Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org