See you at the show
A wedding date isn't the only date happy couples are putting on the calendar – they won't want to miss the EDP's two day wedding show and its biggest ever wedding competition.
Tickets are available now for this must-see event with more than 150 exhibitors welcoming visitors to the Norfolk Showground on February 21-22 2015.
And every single visitor has the chance to enter the EDP competition where two lucky couples will win the wedding of their dreams.
They'll win not only a wedding at Brasted's or a Victoria marquee but the hire of their banqueting items from the Banqueting Hire Service, photographer for the day and jewellery, dresses and transport, menswear and videographer.
There is jewellery from Dipples, hen and stag events from Revolution and The Ultimate Hen and Stag Experience, bridal wear from La Belle Angèle and Pure Bridal, wedding photography from Dan Sunderland and Sarah Kingston, and a boudoir shoot with Julia Holland of Boudoir Portraits.
You may also want to watch:
Prizes also include wedding make up from Sarah Jest and Gemma Lamb, flowers from Daisy Alley and Swaffham and Fakenham Florist, menswear from Slaters and wedding videos from CB Wedding Videos and Walpole and Howson.
What's more, these fantastic prizes also boast transport from Norfolk Classic wedding cars and Silverline Limousines, cakes from Little Millies and Vanilla Patisserie and entertainment from Inline Events and VW Photobooth.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
The list of prizes simply goes on and on and the only way to enter is to attend the two day show at the Norfolk Showground on February 21-22.
The show is the chance to meet experts and enthusiasts from every aspect of today's weddings from photographers and party organisers to entertainers, bridal wear designers and shops, jewelers, venues and caterers.
There will be the Brasted's café, a fantastic live catwalk show and the chance to see and discuss everything from transport and cakes to hair, make-up, menswear, bridesmaids and decorations.
Tickets can be pre-ordered now and they're cheaper than buying on the day.
Tickets are: one ticket - £8 in advance, £10 on the day; two tickets - £14 in advance, £18 on the day; four tickets £25 in advance, £32 on the day. Phone 01603 772175. Online www.edp24.co.uk and click on/weddings
Follow us on facebook/edpweddings and eadtweddings
Don't forget – more dates for the diary EDP wedding show at Thursford March 8 and at Seckford Hall March 13.