Seating plan for Take That’s Norwich gig is revealed
- Credit: supplied by DawBell PR
Norwich City Football Club has today revealed the seating plan for the Take That gig at the stadium next summer.
Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald will perform at Norwich City's stadium on Friday, June 16 - and tickets for the gig go on general sale from 9.30am tomorrow.
The Norwich date is the final date of Take That's 22-date Wonderland Live tour.
As well as Norwich, Take That – who this summer played to a crowd of 65,000 at London's Hyde Park – will also be going to Newcastle, Glasgow, Dublin, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, London, Swansea and the band's hometown Manchester during their tour.
Take That are well known for elaborate live shows, and organisers have said the 2017 tour will 'bring fans their most exciting live experience to date.'
You may also want to watch:
Past tours have featured everything from a giant mechanical elephant to a 70ft robotic man rising from the stage to a custom-made flying machine swooping over the audience.
As previously reported, Take That fans who had pre-ordered the band's new Wonderland album were on Wednesday given the chance to buy tickets ahead of tomorrow's general release.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
Tickets for the Take That tour go on general sale at 9.30am on Friday.
Admission prices for the Carrow Road date are seats £55, £65, £85 and £95 and pitch standing £59.
Tickets will be on sale at www.gigsandtours.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk. They will not be sold through Norwich City's ticket offices or website.
For hospitality and corporate options, e-mail email@example.com or call 0844 826 1902 (option 2) for more details.