Save the dates for Norfolk and Suffolk wedding shows
Happy couples – and families – planning a big day shouldn't miss our great Eastern Daily Press and East Anglian Daily Times wedding shows.
Our EDP and EADT wedding shows are full of reputable local businesses, experts and people happy to help.
They're the one stop shop for all you need to plan the perfect wedding.
What's more, they're a brilliant day out too. Expect live music, entertainers, lots of cake to try and masses of stalls to view and people to meet.
The wedding suppliers on show range from photographers and cake makers to venues, jewellers, dress shops, designers, florists, stationery creators, stylists and so much more.
You may also want to watch:
Stuck for a venue, a cake, a caterer, a disco, flower ideas or transport? Not sure whether you need canapés with the welcome champagne or cake instead of pudding? Ask the professionals at our shows for help and ideas, they've plenty!
We've a busy schedule of wedding shows for 2015, ranging from East Anglia's largest at the Norfolk Showground on February 21-22 to a new venue for us, Thursford, on March 8 2015.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
We'll be welcoming couples and their wedding parties to Seckford Hall, Woodbridge on March 22 and we're back at the Ivy House, Oulton Broad on April 12.
Hope to see you there!