Save the dates for Norfolk and Suffolk wedding shows
Happy couples – and families – planning a big day shouldn't miss our great Eastern Daily Press and East Anglian Daily Times wedding shows.
Our EDP and EADT wedding shows are full of reputable local businesses, experts and people happy to help.
They're the one stop shop for all you need to plan the perfect wedding.
What's more, they're a brilliant day out too. Expect live music, entertainers, lots of cake to try and masses of stalls to view and people to meet.
The wedding suppliers on show range from photographers and cake makers to venues, jewellers, dress shops, designers, florists, stationery creators, stylists and so much more.
You may also want to watch:
Stuck for a venue, a cake, a caterer, a disco, flower ideas or transport? Not sure whether you need canapés with the welcome champagne or cake instead of pudding? Ask the professionals at our shows for help and ideas, they've plenty!
We've a busy schedule of wedding shows for 2015, ranging from East Anglia's largest at the Norfolk Showground on February 21-22 to a new venue for us, Thursford, on March 8 2015.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
We'll be welcoming couples and their wedding parties to Seckford Hall, Woodbridge on March 22 and we're back at the Ivy House, Oulton Broad on April 12.
Hope to see you there!