Santa’s post office opens in town centre
- Credit: Archant
Santa's sleigh arrived in Great Yarmouth today (December 3) to mark the opening of Santa's Post Office in the Market Place.
During this December the special post office will be coming to Great Yarmouth to allow children of all ages to create and send their letter to Santa.
Located in a specially built wooden cabin in the Market Place, the elves will help you write your letter to Father Christmas using our festive headed paper.
Take some inspiration for your letter from the Magical Post Office itself or from our fabulously festive sample letters. The more imaginative your letter the better.
Then post it in Santa's Enchanted Post Box and watch its route to Lapland on the magic map.
You may also want to watch:
Every letter sent will get a response from the Santa Claus himself.
A spokesman for the post office said: 'You can even ask our very own Sorting Hat to decide whether you have been naughty or nice this year, a letter with a 'good' stamp will surely get opened first.'
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
Post office opening times:
Saturdays 10am to 3pm
Sundays 11am to 3pm
Wednesdays 4pm to 7pm
Open 10am - 3pm daily from Monday, December 19 until Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24)