Rotary Club of Great Yarmouth is looking for teams for its quiz night
- Credit: Archant
The Rotary Club of Great Yarmouth is seeking teams who would like an evening of fun competing for our prestigious trophies and to also raise money for charity.
The quiz master is Simon Partridge, director of The How Hill Trust.
He is known in many walks of life both within the borough and the county.
Entries cost £50 for a team of four (£40 if you are representing a charity).
Food and a bar will be provided as well as a chance to enter the star raffle.
You may also want to watch:
The group supports various local, national and international causes, including recently the Louise Hamilton Centre, which offers palliative care at the James Paget Universities Hospital.
Please contact rotarian Martin Keable on 07778553631 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
The group meet on Tuesdays at 12.30pm for a 1pm start at the Burlington Palm Hotel, in North Drive. Call 01493 844568 for further details.