Roger Lloyd-Pack cancels Breckland British Film Festival appearance
Actor Roger Lloyd-Pack has cancelled his appearance at a Breckland British Film Festival event for later this month.
The stage and screen actor, who played Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, was due to be at the screening of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on March 14 at Garboldisham Village Hall.
But Breckland Council said that the actor would no longer be able to make the screening, which starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the district council said that Mr Lloyd-Pack still remains as the official patron of the Breckland British Film Festival.
Organised by Breckland Council and Creative Arts East, the festival will bring British classics to villages throughout the district.
You may also want to watch:
The festival launch is on Saturday, March 3, when the cult comedy classic 'Withnail and I' is showing at Shropham Village Hall.
Other timeless British classics on offer during the festival include 'The Railway Children', 'Murder on the Orient Express' and Ealing Studios classic 'The Lavender Hill Mob'.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
For more information, visit www.breckland.gov.uk or www.creativeartseast.co.uk