Roger Lloyd-Pack cancels Breckland British Film Festival appearance
Actor Roger Lloyd-Pack has cancelled his appearance at a Breckland British Film Festival event for later this month.
The stage and screen actor, who played Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, was due to be at the screening of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on March 14 at Garboldisham Village Hall.
But Breckland Council said that the actor would no longer be able to make the screening, which starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the district council said that Mr Lloyd-Pack still remains as the official patron of the Breckland British Film Festival.
Organised by Breckland Council and Creative Arts East, the festival will bring British classics to villages throughout the district.
You may also want to watch:
The festival launch is on Saturday, March 3, when the cult comedy classic 'Withnail and I' is showing at Shropham Village Hall.
Other timeless British classics on offer during the festival include 'The Railway Children', 'Murder on the Orient Express' and Ealing Studios classic 'The Lavender Hill Mob'.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
For more information, visit www.breckland.gov.uk or www.creativeartseast.co.uk