Roger Lloyd-Pack cancels Breckland British Film Festival appearance
Actor Roger Lloyd-Pack has cancelled his appearance at a Breckland British Film Festival event for later this month.
The stage and screen actor, who played Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, was due to be at the screening of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on March 14 at Garboldisham Village Hall.
But Breckland Council said that the actor would no longer be able to make the screening, which starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the district council said that Mr Lloyd-Pack still remains as the official patron of the Breckland British Film Festival.
Organised by Breckland Council and Creative Arts East, the festival will bring British classics to villages throughout the district.
You may also want to watch:
The festival launch is on Saturday, March 3, when the cult comedy classic 'Withnail and I' is showing at Shropham Village Hall.
Other timeless British classics on offer during the festival include 'The Railway Children', 'Murder on the Orient Express' and Ealing Studios classic 'The Lavender Hill Mob'.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
For more information, visit www.breckland.gov.uk or www.creativeartseast.co.uk