Reports suggest Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will visit Norfolk Broads
One of Hollywood's star couples are reported to be set for a short break on the Norfolk Broads.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are the stars reported to be set to take in the best that Nelson's County has to offer.
Kunis, 29, starred in films such as Black Swan, alongside Natalie Portman, as well as Friends with Benefits and Ted.
Kutcher, 35, made his name in films such as Dude Where's My Car? and The Butterfly Effect. He is currently going through divorce proceedings to another Hollywood actress, Demi Moore.
When the pair were younger they both starred on American sitcom That 70s Show and have recently got US gossip magazines excited by starting to date publicly.
You may also want to watch:
Now national newspaper The Sun claims the couple will be boarding a boat at Wroxham over the weekend to take a tour of the Broads.
Kunis is thought to be in the UK to film her new movie, Jupiter Ascending, with co-star Channing Tatum.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
Last weekend there were reports Kunis and Kutcher had been visiting the West Country.
Do you know about Kunis and Kutcher's plans to visit the Broads? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or firstname.lastname@example.org