Razorlight to perform as part of Thetford Forest summer programme of gigs
Catchy guitar band Razorlight will complete a line up of artists set to perform at Thetford Forest this summer, it has been announced.
The group, which will perform on June 14, has sold more than four million albums over the past decades, sold out arena tours, headlined numerous festivals and appeared on the cover of magazines from NME to Vogue.
Currently working on their fourth album, the previous three, Up All Night, Razorlight and Slipway Fires, generated hits including Golden Touch, Rip It Up, Somewhere Else, In The Morning, Wire to Wire and the chart-topping America.
Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell said: 'We are very pleased to be doing a gig in Thetford Forest.
'We like the ethos behind these shows and it will be great to perform our hits alongside new material.'
Other acts confirmed to play the forest this summer are Plan B on June 15 (sold out), Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12 (sold out), Alfie Boe on July 13 and The Darkness on July 14.
Tickets for Razorlight will go on sale on February 10 at 9am and will cost �29.50, subject to booking fee.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 9 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 10 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
To book, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.