Razorlight to perform as part of Thetford Forest summer programme of gigs
Catchy guitar band Razorlight will complete a line up of artists set to perform at Thetford Forest this summer, it has been announced.
The group, which will perform on June 14, has sold more than four million albums over the past decades, sold out arena tours, headlined numerous festivals and appeared on the cover of magazines from NME to Vogue.
Currently working on their fourth album, the previous three, Up All Night, Razorlight and Slipway Fires, generated hits including Golden Touch, Rip It Up, Somewhere Else, In The Morning, Wire to Wire and the chart-topping America.
Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell said: 'We are very pleased to be doing a gig in Thetford Forest.
'We like the ethos behind these shows and it will be great to perform our hits alongside new material.'
You may also want to watch:
Other acts confirmed to play the forest this summer are Plan B on June 15 (sold out), Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12 (sold out), Alfie Boe on July 13 and The Darkness on July 14.
Tickets for Razorlight will go on sale on February 10 at 9am and will cost �29.50, subject to booking fee.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 7 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
To book, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.