Quiz: What can you remember from your school science lessons?
- Credit: Steve Adams
How much attention did you pay in science lessons at school? Find out by taking our quiz.
To celebrate the launch of Norwich Science Festival, we are taking you back to your high school laboratory with our science quiz.
Next week the city will be transformed into a hub of experimentation as the brightest minds in science come together for the first festival of it's kind in Norwich.
The inaugural city-wide Norwich Science Festival will host speakers from physicists and biologists to astronomers and campaigners.
The festival will also host a free learning programme for youngsters and dozens of activities including a replica model of the Large Hadron Collider.
You may also want to watch:
The festival runs through 18 to 30 October and is being organised by The Forum with the support of partner organisations.
The Forum is the hub venue for the Festival with events also planned at The Norwich Playhouse, OPEN and Norwich Arts Centre. Many of the Festival events are free to attend on a drop-in basis, with pre-book ticketed talks and lectures costing between £4 and £15 per ticket.
Ticket information can be found on the website
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
• See today's Evening News for a guide to the Norwich Science Festival