Queen tribute act to rock Diss Corn Hall
Almost 20 years after the untimely death of lead singer Freddie Mercury, the music of Queen is coming to Diss.
Leading tribute act The Bohemians will be rocking the Diss Corn Hall on September 3 as part of its 2011 tour.
The show is the fifth date of the band's biggest national tour to date with further dates planned right up until the 20th anniversary of Freddie's death this November.
The tour also marks the 40th anniversary of Queen's formation.
With a history of their own spanning 15 years, The Bohemians are one of the longest established Queen tributes in the world.
You may also want to watch:
The Bohemians is made up of Rob Comber as Freddie Mercury, Kevin Goodwin as John Deacon, Christopher Gregory as Brian May and Wayne Bourne as Roger Taylor.
Further details of the tour and the band can be found at www.queentribute.org
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Tickets cost �15 and �13.50 for concessions. For more information call 01379 652241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org