Queen tribute act to rock Diss Corn Hall
Almost 20 years after the untimely death of lead singer Freddie Mercury, the music of Queen is coming to Diss.
Leading tribute act The Bohemians will be rocking the Diss Corn Hall on September 3 as part of its 2011 tour.
The show is the fifth date of the band's biggest national tour to date with further dates planned right up until the 20th anniversary of Freddie's death this November.
The tour also marks the 40th anniversary of Queen's formation.
With a history of their own spanning 15 years, The Bohemians are one of the longest established Queen tributes in the world.
You may also want to watch:
The Bohemians is made up of Rob Comber as Freddie Mercury, Kevin Goodwin as John Deacon, Christopher Gregory as Brian May and Wayne Bourne as Roger Taylor.
Further details of the tour and the band can be found at www.queentribute.org
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
Tickets cost �15 and �13.50 for concessions. For more information call 01379 652241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org