Queen’s legendary back catalogue to come alive on Great Yarmouth stage
- Credit: Archant
The show must go on – and it does in the extraordinary vocal range and outstanding delivery of Joseph Lee Jackson as Freddie Mercury
Together with intricate guitar work of Glenn Scrimshaw as Brian May backed by crafted harmonies and a driving rhythm section, the 10th anniversary tour of Mercury - The Ultimate Queen Experience hits St George's Theatre on March 14.
The show includes performances of the most popular Queen hits from the height of their reign as well as some additional tracks from the band's vast back catalogue – never previously performed live by Mercury.
After a decade on tour, Mercury have firmly established themselves as one of the world's most authentic tributes to the legend that is Freddie Mercury and Queen.
They have performed to sell out audiences at prestigious venues across the world, from Holland to Hungary and from Majorca to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, as well as an exclusive concert for Queen's own Roger Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £16, concessions £14, available from the box office on 01493 331484 or online at www.stgeorgestheatre.com
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car