Pulham hall hosts ‘indoor’ fireworks
A community facility in south Norfolk is set to stage an 'indoor firework display' next week, which is believed to be the first of its kind in the UK.
The Pennoyer Centre in Pulham St Mary, which opened earlier this year, will be hosting the unique event on Thursday November 4.
A new indoor firework digital projection system will be used to display a realistic firework display inside the historical centre on the walls and ceiling, set to classical music.
The firework projector is provided by entertainment agency Add Some Music who say that the system is perfect for those who do not want to stand out in the cold and for younger children who may find the real thing too noisy.
Organisers added that the indoor fireworks also do not pose the safety issues of a real event.
You may also want to watch:
The event at the Pennoyer Centre will start at 4pm with a Guy-making workshop, which costs 50p per person. The workshop will be followed by the 'fireworks' at about 7pm.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward