- Credit: Archant
THE PETROLEUM ACT 1998 MINKE FIELD P611
NEPTUNE ENERGY has submitted, for the consideration of the Secretary of State for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy, draft Decommissioning Programmes for the Minke Field in accordance with the provisions of the Petroleum Act 1998. It is a requirement of the Act that interested parties be consulted on such decommissioning proposals.
The items/facilities covered by the Decommissioning Programmes are the removal of the pipeline connection spools, exposed pipeline and umbilical sections plus dropped object protection such as concrete mattresses and grout bags. Neptune Energy hereby gives notice that a copy of the Minke Decommissioning Programmes can be viewed at the internet address: www.neptuneenergy.com/en/uk-decomissioning
Alternatively, a hard copy of the Programmes can be inspected at the following location during office hours
You may also want to watch:
Subsea Project Manager
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
16 North Esplanade West
AB11 5RJ, the United Kingdom
01224 281 000
Representations regarding the Minke Decommissioning Programmes should be submitted in writing to applicant's nominated contact, at address specified, where they should be received by closing date 28 April 2019 and should state the grounds upon which any representations are being made.
Neptune E&P UK Ltd