- Credit: Archant
THE PETROLEUM ACT 1998 MINKE FIELD P611
NEPTUNE ENERGY has submitted, for the consideration of the Secretary of State for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy, draft Decommissioning Programmes for the Minke Field in accordance with the provisions of the Petroleum Act 1998. It is a requirement of the Act that interested parties be consulted on such decommissioning proposals.
The items/facilities covered by the Decommissioning Programmes are the removal of the pipeline connection spools, exposed pipeline and umbilical sections plus dropped object protection such as concrete mattresses and grout bags. Neptune Energy hereby gives notice that a copy of the Minke Decommissioning Programmes can be viewed at the internet address: www.neptuneenergy.com/en/uk-decomissioning
Alternatively, a hard copy of the Programmes can be inspected at the following location during office hours
Subsea Project Manager
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 6 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 10 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
16 North Esplanade West
AB11 5RJ, the United Kingdom
01224 281 000
Representations regarding the Minke Decommissioning Programmes should be submitted in writing to applicant's nominated contact, at address specified, where they should be received by closing date 28 April 2019 and should state the grounds upon which any representations are being made.
Neptune E&P UK Ltd