Goods Vehicle Operator’s Licence
- Credit: Archant
Richard Long Transport Limited is applying for a licence to use Whitehall Farm
Richard Long Transport Limited of Whitehall Farm, Crownthorpe, Wicklewood, Wymondham, NR18 9EP is applying for a licence to use Whitehall Farm, Crownthorpe, Wicklewood, Wymondham, NR18 9EP as an operating centre for 24 goods vehicles and 32 trailers.
Owners or occupiers of land (including buildings) near the operating centre(s) who believe that their use or enjoyment of that land would be affected, should make written representations to the Traffic Commissioner at Hillcrest House, 366 Harehills Lane, Leeds, LS9 6NF, stating their reasons, within 21 days of this notice.
You may also want to watch:
Representors must at the same time send a copy of their representations to the applicant at the address given at the top of this notice. A Guide to Making Representations is available from the Traffic Commissioner's office.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price