Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009
- Credit: Archant
Application for the removal of Marine Growth at Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm
Notice is hereby given that Richard Sykes, Edgar Road, Walsingham NR22 6EJ, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake bi-annual cleaning to remove marine growth from landing ladders. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Scira Offshore Energy Limited, Wind Farm Place, Edgar Road, Walsingham, Norfolk NR22 6EJ.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
• Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'Make a comment?' section of case reference MLA/2018/00553
You may also want to watch:
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
• By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
• By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
• Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 7th February 2019
• Quote the case reference; and
• Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
SHERINGHAM SHOAL Offshore Wind Farm, operated by Equinor