Marine And Coastal Access Act 2009
- Credit: Archant
APPLICATION FOR A NEW RNLI LIFEBOAT STATION AT WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA
Notice is hereby given that Christopher Refoy, RNLI Poole has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the construction of a new ramp as part of the new RNLI lifeboat station at Wells-next-the-sea.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Wells-next-the-Sea Town Council, Wells Community Hospital, Mill Road, NR23 1RF. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/ check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/ fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2017/00499;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com. uk;
- 1 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 7 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 8 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 9 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (09/02/18);
- Quote the case reference; and - include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.