Marine And Coastal Access Act 2009
- Credit: Archant
APPLICATION FOR A NEW RNLI LIFEBOAT STATION AT WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA
Notice is hereby given that Christopher Refoy, RNLI Poole has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the construction of a new ramp as part of the new RNLI lifeboat station at Wells-next-the-sea.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Wells-next-the-Sea Town Council, Wells Community Hospital, Mill Road, NR23 1RF. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/ check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/ fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2017/00499;
You may also want to watch:
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com. uk;
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (09/02/18);
- Quote the case reference; and - include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.