Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 (as amended)
- Credit: Archant
GREAT YARMOUTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CONSULTATION ON DRAFT LOCAL PLAN PART 2 (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT POLICIES, SITE ALLOCATIONS, AND REVISED HOUSING TARGET) (UNDER REGULATION 18) 20 AUGUST TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
Subject matter: The Local Plan Part 2 will provide detailed policies to help deliver the broad scale, distribution and type of development already agreed for the period to 2030 by the adopted Core Strategy (Local Plan Part 1). This consultation seeks feedback on the Council's provisional choices of:
• Detailed policies for planning applications;
• Allocations of sites for development;
• Updates to existing Core Strategy policies, including revision of the housing target; and
You may also want to watch:
• Changes to the Local Plan Policies Map, to give effect to the above.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Area covered: The administrative area of the Borough of Great Yarmouth, except for those parts of the Borough in the designated Broads area.
Availability of documents: The Draft Local Plan Part 2, and accompanying Draft Policies Map, Draft Sustainability Appraisal Report and Draft Habitats Regulations Assessment, will be available on the Council's Local Plan Consultation Portal at https://great-yarmouth-consult.objective.co.uk. The documents will also be able to view over the consultation period at public libraries in the Borough, and during office hours at Great Yarmouth Town Hall. A summary leaflet is available (in large print if required). The Borough Council will, on request, endeavour to assist anyone who has difficulty in reading the material as a result of disability or language barriers.
For further information please contact the Strategic Planning Team on 01493 8464823 or email localplan @great-yarmouth.gov.uk
Submitting comments: The Borough Council encourages comments on the Draft Local Plan Part 2 to be submitted online at https://great-yarmouth-consult.objective.co.uk. Alternatively, comments will also be accepted
• By email to email@example.com
• By post to Strategic Planning, Great Yarmouth Borough Council, Town Hall, Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QF.
Copies of the Local Plan Comments Form will be made available from the Town Hall, Great Yarmouth; and all public libraries in the Borough and online throughout the consultation period.
Consultation period: 00:00 on Monday 20 August 2018 to 23:59 on Sunday 30 September 2018.
Comments received after the closing date will not be accepted.