ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTENTION NOT TO PREPARE AN ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT
- Credit: Archant
(REGULATION 5 OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (LAND DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENT WORKS) REGULATIONS 1999 AS AMENDED BY SI 2005/1399, SI 2006/618 AND SI 2017/585 UPPER WENSUM RESTORATION PROJECT: WORKS PHASE 3 — HELHOUGHTON ROAD BRIDGE — CONFLUENCE RIVER TAT
The Norfolk Rivers Internal Drainage Board (NRIDB) gives notice that it proposes to carry out improvement works to the River Wensum (SSSI/SAC) near Helhoughton between the road bridge crossing to the east of Helhoughton (TF 87258 26792) and the confluence of the River Tat (TF 87573 328015), a distance of approximately 1.7 kilometres. The proposed improvement works will involve in-channel and riparian restoration measures.
The NRIDB considers that the improvement works are not likely to have significant effects on the environment and does not intend to prepare an environmental statement in respect of them. However, a non-statutory Environmental Action Plan report has been produced to document the potential environmental impacts of the scheme and any associated mitigation measures. An electronic copy of the report is available on request from the address below, or can be viewed at the same address.
Any person wishing to make representations in relation to the likely environmental effects of the proposed improvement works should do so, in writing, to the address specified below, within 30 days of the date of publication of this notice.
Norfolk Rivers Internal Drainage Board
You may also want to watch:
Kettlewell House, Austin Fields Industrial Estate, King's Lynn,
Norfolk PE30 1PH
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
Date: 2nd August 2018
Tel: 01553 819600