Political poet Attila The Stockbroker to perform in aid of Great Yarmouth charity
- Credit: Archant
Donald Trump and Brexit will be among the topics placed under the microscope at a poetry event at Great Yarmouth Football Club later this month.
Political poet and performer Attila The Stockbroker is bringing his hard-hitting work to The Bloaters Bar at the Wellesley on April 22, in support of young people's support charity The Bread Kitchen.
The poet, who has been performing for more than 35 years, will be visiting the town as part of his tour in support of his latest collection 'Undaunted', which will see him perform a selection of his works from 2014 to 2016.
The event will help The Bread Kitchen continue to offer a variety of services for young people, including drop-in sessions, skills development and volunteering opportunities.
No tickets are being made available in advance, instead, a £5 entry fee must be paid on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm,
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 8 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school