Planning a wedding - we’ve the experts to help
Beautiful dresses, inspirational photography, extraordinary cakes – these are just some of the elements that will make up the EADT Wedding Show at Seckford Hall near Woodbridge this weekend.
Taking place at the beautiful Seckford Hall estate on Sunday, March 9, the show brings together 55 carefully chosen suppliers and experts who can help to make your big day truly memorable.
From cakes and bridalwear to stationery and travel companies, you'll be able to meet and talk to the people at the forefront of the Suffolk wedding industry.
Entry to the show, which is sponsored by Fred. Olsen Travel, is free and includes a free showguide.
And there will be a prize draw with the chance to win dinner, bed and breakfast and a spa treatment at Seckford on the day.
You may also want to watch:
The EADT Wedding Show runs from 11am to 4pm.
Wedding show organiser, Diana Sims is really excited about the event and is thrilled to be able to give brides a taste of what they can achieve on their big day. For more information about the show please contact Diana's team on 01603 772190.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash