Photo gallery: Thousands descend on sun-bathed Henham Park for Latitude 2013
- Credit: James Bass
Thousands of campers and music fans are descending on Henham Park for this year's Latitude festival.
Suffolk's 'mini Glastonbury', near Southwold, is being bathed in bright sunshine for those who have arrived on the opening afternoon.
Up to 35,000 people will pack the festival site over the course of the weekend, with headliners Bloc Party, Kraftwerk and Foals set to lead the way on the Obilesk Arena main stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night respectively.
Among the acts performing tonight are BBC Radio Six Music's Craig Charles and Mary-Anne Hobbs performing a chilled-out DJ set in the woods from 9pm and the film Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars in the Film and Music Arena from 8.30pm.
Among those setting up for a fun weekend was Vicky Stevens, 26, who lives in Spencer Street in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Stevens said: 'I'm looking forward to Kraftwerk 3D, I'm intrigued by that. Josh Widdicombe in the comedy tent as well, he's very funny.
'My first time at Latitude was last year. It's much more chilled out than other festivals, you don't get any meanies.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
'I've been to V Festival before but the music here is so much better and last year it was really muddy, you had to wear wellies every day and it's supposed to be hot every day this year so it should be much better.'
- The EDP's team at Latitude will be bringing you the most extensive festival coverage around throughout the weekend.
For up-to-the-minute news, reviews, photos and tweets log on to www.edp24.co.uk or www.eveningnews24.co.uk
If tweeting from the festival use #Latitude2013 and send us your own photos and reviews at www.iwitness24.co.uk or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then see Monday's newspaper for a 12-page supplement packed full of photos, news and reviews from Henham Park.