Photo Gallery: Sports Desk Movember Week 2 update
Two weeks into Movember and the Archant Norfolk Sports Desk's moustaches are coming along nicely, as are the donations.
Nine members of the Sports Desk, including Norwich City columnist David Powles, have decided to become Mo Bro's to raise money for charity, having already raised nearly �750 just two weeks into the event.
Movember involves growing a moustache throughout the month of November, the aim of which is to raise funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men.
Those sporting a hairy top lip include Head of Sport Chris Lakey, team captain Peter Raven, Phil Banyard, Matt Chambers, Michael Bailey, Mark Armstrong, Milton Lindsay, David Thorpe and honorary sports desk member David Powles.
To donate to this cause go to mobro.co/sportsdesk (or click the link on the top-right of this page) and click on the 'Donate to Team' button on the left-hand side under the profile picture.
You may also want to watch:
New pictures will be added to the gallery as the team's glorious facial fur takes shape so be sure to return to this page throughout November.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 6 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 7 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 8 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat