PHOTO GALLERY: Saturday at Latitude
Fireworks lit up the sky above Henham Park last night as Elbow headlined at Latitude Festival.
During the day festival-goers were treated to performances from Laura Marling, Richard Hawley, comedian David O'Doherty, while Adam Buxton, from Norfolk, proved popular in the Film and Music Arena and large crowds formed for two appearances by Professor Brian Cox.
It had been a rainy day, with sharp showers adding to the thick mud in the arena, but by 8pm the sun was shining.
Woodchip was placed around the site to help soak up the mud, but day visitors had to park in a different car park and use the guest entrance due to their car park being unusable in the conditions.
Weather for Sunday is expected to be much brighter, with campers waking up to bright sunshine. However, day campers will again be using the guest entrance. Closing the three-day event will be Paul Weller.
You may also want to watch:
For a photo gallery of some of yesterday's highlights follow the link at the top right hand side of the page.
For more coverage of Latitude Festival continue to follow the EDP website.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 6 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats