PHOTO GALLERY: Saturday at Latitude
Fireworks lit up the sky above Henham Park last night as Elbow headlined at Latitude Festival.
During the day festival-goers were treated to performances from Laura Marling, Richard Hawley, comedian David O'Doherty, while Adam Buxton, from Norfolk, proved popular in the Film and Music Arena and large crowds formed for two appearances by Professor Brian Cox.
It had been a rainy day, with sharp showers adding to the thick mud in the arena, but by 8pm the sun was shining.
Woodchip was placed around the site to help soak up the mud, but day visitors had to park in a different car park and use the guest entrance due to their car park being unusable in the conditions.
Weather for Sunday is expected to be much brighter, with campers waking up to bright sunshine. However, day campers will again be using the guest entrance. Closing the three-day event will be Paul Weller.
You may also want to watch:
For a photo gallery of some of yesterday's highlights follow the link at the top right hand side of the page.
For more coverage of Latitude Festival continue to follow the EDP website.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?