On with the show in King’s Lynn and Lowestoft
Actor Neil Morrissey's forthcoming theatre dates in King's Lynn and Lowestoft will go ahead, despite the cancellation of his planned appearance in Cromer.
Mr Morrissey was due to appear tomorrow evening at the Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre in a one-man question and answer show, Celebrities Laid Bare.
But on Tuesday the show was scrapped because of poor ticket sales. A spokesman for promotions firm Full Circle Live said Cromer was among six cancelled evenings on Mr Morrissey's 35-date tour.
Other called-off dates are at Warrington, Rhyl, Tewkesbury, Felixstowe and Christchurch.
'They didn't want to cannibalise ticket sales from other tour venues which are nearby,' she explained.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said that Mr Morrissey, former star of TV sitcom Men Behaving Badly and voice of children's favourite Bob the Builder, would still be appearing at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange on April 7 and would finish his tour at Lowestoft's Marina Theatre on May 8.
People who bought tickets to see Mr Morrissey at Cromer are being offered a full refund or the chance to transfer their tickets to another pier show.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk