Norwich City Premier League fixtures moved by Sky Sports and ESPN
Norwich City's first meeting with former boss Paul Lambert's Aston Villa has been chosen for live TV coverage – but whether it is a Saturday or Sunday showdown is yet to be decided.
On the day it was confirmed that Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa had left Carrow Road to become part of Lambert's Villa management team, it was also announced that the Canaries' Premier League visit to Villa Park will be screened by Sky Sports.
For now, the game has been moved back a day to Sunday, October 28, kicking off at 1.30pm, but the date could change again – depending on Liverpool's progress in Europe.
If Liverpool qualify for the group stage of the Europa League, which involves playing on Thursday nights, their televised derby at Everton – scheduled as a Sky game for Saturday, October 27 – will move to the live Sunday slot, and the Villa v Norwich game will become Sky's Saturday lunchtime game on October 27, kicking off at 12.45pm.
More straightforward is the fact that three of City's Premier League home games have new kick-off times for TV.
You may also want to watch:
The home game against West Ham United on Saturday, September 15, will start at 12.45pm and will be shown by Sky.
The visit of Arsenal on Saturday, October 20, is now a 5.30pm kick-off for ESPN. And City's home game against Manchester United on Saturday, November 17, is another 5.30pm start for ESPN.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
There is one other fixture change, with City's match at Southampton moved – at the request of the Saints –to Wednesday, November 28 (7.45pm), but it will not be televised.