Norwich City boss Paul Lambert earns Football League nomination
Norwich City manager Paul Lambert has been nominated for December's Championship manager of the month award.
The Canaries boss led his side to wins at Derby County and Coventry City, and at home to Sheffield United last month – losing just once, at home to Portsmouth.
The other Championship nominations include Simon Grayson, who took his Leeds United side to three wins – at home to Queens Park Rangers and Crystal Palace, and away to Burnley – and two draws, at Leicester and with Portsmouth, last month.
Fellow nominee and former City defender Malky Mackay's Watford side won their three games in December, with home wins over Leicester and Cardiff, as well as at leaders QPR.
Brian McDermott completes the shortlist after Reading drew with Coventry and at Hull, as well as winning at Derby and visitors Bristol City.
You may also want to watch:
The judging panel includes ex-Charlton and West Ham manager Alan Curbishley (for the manager's award), former player Peter Beagrie, Football League head of communications John Nagle, BBC Sport's Mark Clemmit and Npower's Emma Collins.
All winners will be announced on Thursday, January 13.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
• Nominations for the Football League manager of the month (December) – Championship: Simon Grayson (Leeds United), Paul Lambert (Norwich City), Malky Mackay (Watford), Brian McDermott (Reading); League One: Paul Ince (Notts County), Andy Scott (Brentford), Russell Slade (Leyton Orient), Mick Wadsworth (Hartlepool United); League Two: Andy Hessenthaler (Gillingham), Ian Sampson (Northampton Town), Gary Waddock (Wycombe Wanderers), Chris Wilder (Oxford United).
• Nominations for the Football League player of the month (December) – Championship: Max Gradel (Leeds United), Danny Graham (Watford), Shane Long (Reading), Jay Simpson (Hull City); League One: Sam Collins (Hartlepool United), Lee Hughes (Notts County), Richard Lee (Brentford), Scott McGleish (Leyton Orient); League Two: Stuart Beavon (Wycombe Wanderers), Cody McDonald (Gillingham), Greg Tansey (Stockport County), Ben Tozer (Northampton Town).