Norfolk experts tell us what we need for our wedding
Planning a wedding reception and wondering where to start? We ask the professionals!
From super cool ghost chairs to traditional matching napkins and table runners, the family team at The Banqueting Hire Service can organise it all.
Whether it's a wedding party in the garden for 25 family members, taking over the village hall for 100 friends or a big society wedding in a marquee, they have extra chairs, crockery, cutlery, glasses, chair covers, dance floors and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Thinking of everything from decorating the table to what the cake will stand on and even a knife to cut it with is what they do best.
Initially a marquee hire company set up by Martin Robinson and Shaun Carrick, they found customers increasingly asking for furniture, tablecloths, bars for serving drinks and so on.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
'Banqueting Hire Service was a natural progression, which is when I asked my son to help us' said Martin.
Martin's son David now manages the company, which concentrates on what's needed inside that marquee or venue. Dad Martin looks after the logistics, Mum Lesley ensures the correct items arrive in pristine condition.
Sister Louise oversees the professional set up to ensure the venue looks fantastic.
Every party organiser, caterer or bride selects what they need, from fridges, ovens and hot cupboards for the catering to the style of cutlery and crockery, table centrepieces, linen and themed furniture. Find the team at Pulham Market, www.banquetinghire.co.uk
What's topping the best party list?
Long banqueting style tables
Lime washed chairs
Ivory as a main colour with pops of colour infused
Red and black themes for evening parties
LED colour changing bar
Items people often forget!
Champagne flutes for the toast & welcome drink
Table number stands
Table plan easel
Corkscrew and bottle openers
Bins for rubbish