Zip Water UK team get muddy in memory of colleague John Phillips
- Credit: Zip Water UK
Intrepid employees from a Dereham-based manufacturer have completed an obstacle course to raise money in memory of a former colleague.
John Phillips died in January and four ex-colleagues at drinking water appliance maker Zip Water UK took part in Tough Mudder Scotland.
The team ran the 10.5-mile race in aid of St Catherine's Hospice in Preston, where Mr Phillips was cared for during his illness.
Working as a team, sales manager Robbie Ferguson, regional sales managers Dan Callaghan and Jody Lowe, and specification manager Michael Quinn waded through unknown quantities of mud and 25 obstacles to complete the course in three and a half hours.
The team have raised £480 for St Catherine's Hospice, surpassing their original £450 target.
You may also want to watch:
The company has an office and warehouse in Bertie Ward Way, Dereham.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms