YouTubes-day: Your guide to surviving outside of Norfolk
- Credit: citizenside.com
This week's video is a light-hearted guide to surviving outside of Norfolk, with a Norfolk accent.
Every Tuesday I shall be showcasing a new gem from YouTube's vast library, but with a Norfolk twist. It could be anything from a group of free-runners, an excerpt from a local play, something which made us laugh out loud, or a brilliant set-piece from Norwich City Football Club, so keep coming back every Tuesday to see what I have found.
Ever found yourself outside of Norfolk, strong local accent in full force, and no-one can understand you? This week's video should be able to help. In a home learning language course format, this short video should help you communicate yourself beyond Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen any YouTube videos you think should be featured - weird and wacky, informative or sporty - and are Norfolk focused, please contact me via Cat.Evans@archant.co.uk
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich