YouTubes-Day: Sheringham to Holt in three minutes
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A journey from Sheringham to holt in 3 minutes on the North Norfolk Railway.
Every Tuesday I shall be showcasing a new gem from YouTube's vast library, but with a Norfolk twist. This week's video is from YouTube user mandgnlococlub.
Here we see one of many train journeys that take place on the North Norfolk everyday going from Sheringham to Holt. On this speeded up journey you can take in the sights of the lovely Norfolk countryside, including open fields and a slight glimpse of the sea.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen a YouTube video you think should be featured - whether it's weird and wacky, informative or sporty - and is Norfolk focused, please contact me via Emily.Dixon@archant.co.uk
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Local pub splashes back into action
- 3 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 4 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 5 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 9 Cliff fall man arrested on suspicion of woman's murder
- 10 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn