YouTubes-day: Royal Navy daredevil’s water ski behind British Destroyer
- Credit: Nik Coleman/Jamie Mulhall
The video this week has been submitted by Nik Coleman, and was given the video by a Norwich client to restore.
Every Tuesday I shall be showcasing a new gem from YouTube's vast library, but with a Norfolk twist.
This spectacular video shows members of the Royal Navy water skiing behind the British Type 42 Destroyer, HMS Nottingham, and was done to raise money for charity. The film was taken by Jamie Mulhall in 1986 during the Iran/Iraq War and features the Armilla Patrol.
You may also want to watch:
I'm sure it goes without saying, do not try this at home…
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
If you have seen any YouTube videos you think should be featured - weird and wacky, informative or sporty - and are Norfolk focused, please contact me via Cat.Evans@archant.co.uk