Youtube star Jim Chapman to celebrate release of new book in Norwich
- Credit: Simon Finlay
Norfolk YouTube sensation Jim Chapman will be holding a special event in Norwich today to celebrate his new book, 147 Things.
The book has been described as a 'whistle-stop tour of the best bits of everything' and is designed as a user's guide to the world.
Over 322 pages, the 29-year-old explains it all, from what happens when you get hangry to whether your heart actually aches after a break-up, and as with his videos, no subject is off-limits.
Mr Chapman said: 'You and I are just about the rarest things to have existed, and I think that's amazing. I think nothing equips you more for the madness of life than knowing where we came from, where we're going and the sheer unlikelihood of the incredible stuff happening all around us.
'My brain is full of this stuff and so I've decided to write a book about everything I know... That's turned out to be exactly 147 things.'
You may also want to watch:
The book will be available to purchase from October 5, however fans of the self-proclaimed 'over-sharer', will be able to learn more in advance as he visits Jarrold.
Today, Chapman will be in store, giving people the chance to get their hands on a signed copy and take a photo with him.
The event begins at 11.30am and tickets are on sale now for £16.99 plus postage. For more information visit jarrold.co.uk
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list