Youths sought by police after spate of damage caused to vehicles parked in south Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Police are keen to speak to a group of youths after wing mirrors were damaged on at least nine vehicles parked in Kirkley.
Damage was caused in the Lorne Park Road and John Street area of south Lowestoft between 10pm on Tuesday (December 31) and 6am yesterday (January 1) as a Renault Laguna, Suzuki Splash, Fiat Punto, Seat Arosa, Volkswagen Beetle, Chrysler Voyager, Citroen Berlingo, Peugeot 206 and a Vauxhall Astra were all targeted – as the vehicles had their wing mirrors broken.
Officers need to trace the group of youths, as they may have information that can assist.
One of the group is described as a black man wearing a hooded top, another is a woman who is slightly taller than the rest of the group, the third is a woman with auburn hair and the fourth is described as a man with curly fair hair.
? Information should be directed to PC Callum Walchester on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast