Youths arrested after spree of car crime in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Anon
Police in Great Yarmouth have arrested four youths after half a dozen vehicles were stolen, abandoned and set on fire out in the area.
Six vehicles in the space of three weeks were either stolen in and around the town and found burnt out or set on fire.
The five incidents involved three vans, a car, motorcycle and a moped in Lady Margarets Avenue, Gorleston, Leman Road in Gorleston, Braddock Road in Caister, Perebrown Avenue in Yarmouth and Sandringham Avenue in Yarmouth.
Police have arrested four 16-year-old youths in connection with the incidents, which happened between May 20 and June 13.
Anybody with information on the five incidents can call PC Mark Colley of Norfolk police on 101, quoting reference 36/43715/17 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price