Youth football team look the part thanks to Norwich accountants
- Credit: Andy Newman
A football-mad group of youngsters will look the part when they take to the pitch for the new season, thanks to a new shirt sponsor.
The Horsford FC Under 9s team were left looking for a sponsor after their former shirt deal came to an end.
Chartered accountants, business advisers and financial planners Lovewell Blake have now stepped in to support the club.
The team got together for their first training session of the season wearing their new shirts, under the eye of team coach Chris Egmore, who is a financial planner with the firm.
The under 9s team has just moved up from five-a-side football to seven-a-side.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Egmore said: 'We have to replace our kit every two years, which is an expensive process, and this sponsorship from Lovewell Blake means that everyone can afford a team shirt, whatever their circumstances.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old