Youth choir stars rehearsals for concert in aid of Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
A group of young performers are busy rehearsing for a concert to raise funds for Children in Need.
Two years ago Singing Futures held a performance for the same cause, raising more than £700. And this year they hope to raise even more.
Their Music Hall concert will be held on Saturday, November 18, at Trinity Methodist Church in Lowestoft, and will include songs from The Beatles, Flanders and Swann, Abba and more.
Joe Flatt, a founder member of the choir who is now studying performing arts at Kent University, has written a script for them to do some acting and there will also be two monologues.
Anyone who is aged seven or over and would like to join the group is invited to attend Trinity Methodist Church, opposite the lighthouse, on Tuesday evening from 6pm to 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
More information is available from Carol Secret, musical director on 01502 514710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www.singingfutures.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council