The Attleborough survey - tell us what you think of your town
- Credit: Mike Page
As part of a new series of reports on the towns and villages in our region, we are looking in depth into what makes Attleborough special and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This will not only cover the problems, but also give you the chance to share your wonderful experiences of the town and tell the stories that might get missed in everyday news.
We want to shine a light on the people who keep the town moving, the unsung heroes, the niggles and your vision for its future.
You may also want to watch:
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Attleborough.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
2. List your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Attleborough to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2039, what do you want to see change in Attleborough and what do you hope will stay the same?
You can send your responses to email@example.com