Your family’s chance to voice Brexit views on television
- Credit: PA
Does your family have strong opinions on Brexit?
A television production company is looking for opinionated families to appear on a new television show about the EU referendum.
London-based RDF Television is hoping to hear from Great Yarmouth people seven months on from the vote.
The company has previously made such programs as The Secret Life of 4, 5 and 6 Year Olds for Channel 4 ,Eat Well For Less? for BBC One and Dickinson's Real Deal for ITV.
It is now looking for people to discuss such issues surrounding the Brexit vote as immigration, access to services, rise in prices and unemployment.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police