Your family’s chance to voice Brexit views on television
- Credit: PA
Does your family have strong opinions on Brexit?
A television production company is looking for opinionated families to appear on a new television show about the EU referendum.
London-based RDF Television is hoping to hear from Great Yarmouth people seven months on from the vote.
The company has previously made such programs as The Secret Life of 4, 5 and 6 Year Olds for Channel 4 ,Eat Well For Less? for BBC One and Dickinson's Real Deal for ITV.
It is now looking for people to discuss such issues surrounding the Brexit vote as immigration, access to services, rise in prices and unemployment.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region