Your chance to win tickets to Sellebrity charity football match and Hoosiers gig in Norwich
Television, music, and sport stars will line up to compete at Jamie's Game 2, the second charity football match for the Sporting Light Appeal, which is run by the Community Sports Foundation, at Carrow Road - and we are offering you the chance to win tickets for the event and the Hoosiers gig the night before.
Tickets are selling fast for a celebrity football match in Norwich next month, which will raise cash to provide sporting opportunities for those with disabilities.
Proceeds from the game will help disabled and disadvantaged people to get involved in sport.
Actor Danny Dyer and Dan Osborne of ITV2's The Only Way is Essex fame will captain the teams – with a host of famous faces including singer Shayne Ward, ex-professional footballer Darren Eadie, Terry Alderton and Dean Gaffney donning their boots for the match.
More than 7,000 fans attended the first Jamie's Game last year, organised for 17-year-old Jamie Abbott, a member of the Norwich Down's Syndrome Football Team and face of the event, and £60,000 was raised for the CSF.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Eadie, CSF ambassador and the brains behind Sellebrity Soccer, who have organised the event, said: 'Things are going really well this year. We have got about 35 celebrities so far and tickets are selling really well. Last year was fantastic so we just want to get the word out.'
Jacqui Thornton, strategy and funding development manager at the CSF, said: 'We have really pushed ticket sales – we are hoping to top last year and if we can get to 10,000 that would be amazing.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 8 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 9 Homes evacuated in village after man threatens criminal damage
- 10 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
Jamie's Game 2 will come the day after another Sellebrity-organised event – a performance from UK pop band The Hoosiers at OPEN Norwich as part of their Tour From Nowhere.
Aiming to please football fans as well as music lovers, the Atlético Madrid v Real Madrid UEFA Champions League Final match will be broadcast on the big screen before the number one band perform live.
Mr Eadie said: 'I'm excited about this event, which is bringing football and music together.'
The EDP is giving you the opportunity to win two tickets for Jamie's Game 2 or The Hoosiers' performance at OPEN Norwich – or both.
Click here to enter the online competition for your chance to win.
• The Hoosiers will perform at OPEN Norwich on Saturday, May 24. Doors open at 7pm.
Tickets for the performance and the Champions League Final are £10 and are available from the OPEN Norwich Box Office on London Street or by calling 01603 763111.
• Jamie's Game 2 will take place at Carrow Road at 3pm on Sunday, May 25.
General sale tickets are priced at £1 for under-17s and £10 for adults and are available here or through the Norwich City ticket office on 0844 8261902.