Your chance to run a well-known Norwich pub
Ever dreamed of running a pub? Here's how you can...
The Stanley Arms on Magdalen Road, Norwich, is seeking a publican to transform the business.
Punch Taverns plc who own the property, are looking for a tenant with 'the desire, catering skill and knowledge to conduct a smokehouse offer in a pub environment.'
An investment has been planned to utilise the on-site smokehouse, providing authentic barbecue food such as ribs, wings and burgers. The decor will also be refurbished.
As such it is proposed the establishment be renamed, Stan's Bar and Grill.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Punch said: 'The transformation will enable it to develop a strikingly different character that will help it stand out among local hostelries - the go-to venue for real ale and a quirky food offering, even for those who live just outside the immediate area.
'In short, the Stanley Arms is a genuinely appetising prospect with plenty of scope for growth.'
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
An initial investment has been estimated at £260,000.
Those interested in taking on the Stanley Arms should call 01283 501999 or email email@example.com