Your chance to help Norwich Independent Living Group win £25,000 from Aviva Community Fund
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk.
The deadline is running out to support a disability charity in a major funding bid.
Norwich Independent Living Group could be in the running to receive £25,000 from the Aviva Community Fund but needs as many public votes by November 18 to become a finalist.
If it gets the money the cash will help develop the group.
The group meets at the Norwich Central Baptist Church, on the corner of St Mary's Plain and Duke Street.
It allows people to go on social outings and share information about issues including personal budgets.
You may also want to watch:
The charity has Martin Symons, chairman of Norwich Independent Living Group, said: 'Having a group like the Norwich Independent Living Group is essential to our members as it's possibly the only time they get to meet others in similar situations.'
To vote for the group visit www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-4895
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place