Youngsters’ show at Attlebrough’s Connought Hall was a fairytale success
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters dressed as everything from Peter Pan to Alice in Wonderland for a Fairytale Adventures Show, which raised £2,000 for a children's hospice.
The event was held at Connaught Hall earlier this month in aid of East Anglia's Children's Hospices Quiddenham hospice.
Scores of parents and friends were there to enjoy the children's performances, with many singing along to well-known Disney songs.
Rebecca Thomas, the event's host, said she was thrilled with how the show was received. She said: 'We had a cake stall of many Disney cakes, donated by Lindsey Tinkley, Angela Elwood and Ruth Thompson, which sold like hot cakes.
'We also had a fantastic raffle donated by local organisations and companies.
You may also want to watch:
'Thank you to everyone who supported the show, and a big thank you goes to my amazing cast, the fantastic hosts Robert Thomas and Sam Woodrow and the sound man Phil Hobbs.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich