Youngsters in Nativity dress for Wymondham service
Young children in Wymondham had the chance to learn all about the Christmas story at a special church service held on Monday morning.
The Little Acorns playgroup invited families to bring along their tots to a short children's service at Wymondham Baptist Church.
The youngsters were encouraged to get into the spirit of the festive season by attending in their best nativity costume and bring along a cuddly toy to put in the creche with the baby Jesus.
Children were also able to play musical instruments during the informal service and were given plastic candles to hold.
Little Acorns playgroup offers families with pre-school children and babies a place where they can play with a variety of toys and enjoy making crafts as well as be provided with refreshments.
The group meets at the Baptist Church, in Queen Street, on Mondays from 10am.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof